61 February 18, 2010

The Lily Mirror is Here

It was a Valentine’s Day gift, which is funny because we never celebrate the holiday. I mentioned to Brandon that I had a little gift for him (it was a Darth Vader flash drive), and I guess he felt like he should reciprocate. I wasn’t expecting anything, and I was completely surprised when the mirror I wanted for my office arrived! (Brandon totally wins.)

Lily Mirror in my Office

My office is coming along so nicely. I just need my crazy rug so that I can pick a new wall color, and then I want to paint the trim too.

kari & kijsa
    February 26, 2010 at 6:27 pm

This is so incredible. I wanted to ask a question about the calendar screen. Is this a screen saver? I love the visual graphic of it and wondered where you got it.

Thanks and have a blessed day!

smiles,

kari & kijsa

Kelly
    March 1, 2010 at 3:11 pm

Is that a screen saver? It’s amazingly simple and I MUST have it.

Jen
    March 31, 2010 at 10:18 am

Can I ask about the color of the mirror? The website says white with distressed brown base. How does it really look in person? Is it a bright white or a more antique white? Love it.

michaela c
    December 30, 2010 at 4:17 am

your home is surely lovely, and then some. And your blog is soo fun to look through I feel like an ADHD kid in a candystore… ^_^ well done.

Norman Fans
    April 21, 2011 at 3:08 am

That’s a lovely wall mirror, but it looks heavy! Is the frame made of what? Wood? Small price to pay for beauty I suppose!

Working on Where I Work | Making it Lovely
    June 27, 2011 at 9:11 am

[…] started to make some changes to it last year. I rearranged the furniture, brought in a pretty mirror and a crazy zigzag rug, but that’s where the progress stopped. I was going for a kind of […]

Eoghan McDonald
    November 12, 2012 at 10:08 am

Awww i love the style in which the over all room is portrayed, its like what a movie star’s makeup room should look like :)!!

The Office Project
    December 3, 2013 at 4:15 pm

[…] you need inspiration take a look at Nicole Making It Lovely’s office.  I’m just going to read that and […]

• 1 2