Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

19 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Jessica at Lavender and Lilies March 22, 2010 at 8:39 am #

I love the framed print with the dry erase marker. I might have to get one of those for my hubby’s desk. Great honor roll!

2. Betsy March 22, 2010 at 8:55 am #

I love your honor rolls, keep them coming! :)

3. Danielle March 22, 2010 at 8:59 am #

You always pick out the cutest things!

4. heidi March 22, 2010 at 9:35 am #

Those are great, love the red hair!

5. NATALIA March 22, 2010 at 10:20 am #

Oh!! Its so good. I like it

6. Trishna March 22, 2010 at 10:40 am #

I just finished checking out all the amazing little things you featured in this honor roll and I am so happy. Lovely collection Nicole.

Trishna

7. whorange March 22, 2010 at 11:25 am #

I’m so honored to make your honor roll, Nicole. Thank you! xoxo

8. Tessa Menotte March 22, 2010 at 12:11 pm #

They have this exact chair at the homegoods here in Jacksonville. It is only 1 of them but it is quite striking and I thought it kind of funny that they had it.

9. adhocmom March 22, 2010 at 12:51 pm #

SO important to provide support for women trying to figure out how to be with their kids while keeping a few toes firmly planted in their careers! NOT easy — and not enough women are willing to talk about what actually works. .
    x
    Paula

10. Patty March 22, 2010 at 1:11 pm #

I love your honor roll, that necklace is so cool!

11. Saima March 22, 2010 at 7:27 pm #

Love the Honor Roll, rarely do I click every single link in this kind of post but you manage to make each and every link clock-worthy!

12. CJ March 22, 2010 at 8:32 pm #

Love your honor roll! Especially the Brad and Angelina link.

13. Pencils March 22, 2010 at 11:09 pm #

I love Vosges chocolate. Someone always sends my office a large box of it every Christmas. Except this year they sent the bacon special box. Every kind of bacon chocolate they make, which is a surprisingly large variety. I guess some people must love it or they wouldn’t make it. Most of my coworkers thought it was disgusting. I thought it wasn’t bad, surprisingly, but not something I’d want to eat more than one bite of. A couple of people agreed with me. Which left a LOT of bacon chocolate left over. I really hope next year they send us truffles again!

BTW, those flop-eared bunnies are adorable and very different. However, Jacques Torres is across the street from my office so I usually shop there. His chocolate is amazing.

14. Elena @ the white picket fence March 23, 2010 at 6:33 am #

That chair is kind of like how I envision my patio LOL! Pretty!

15. ajjah March 23, 2010 at 9:59 am #

i love love the necklace and your honor roll.. all of em are interesting and worth the click! :)

16. meredith March 23, 2010 at 10:23 am #

Your honor rolls are dangerous for my pocketbook. Thanks, though — great stuff!

(I think that Brad and Angelina photo shoot was the “controversial” shoot that sparked a lot of rumors. It was done during their promotion for Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and he was still married to Jennifer A. but playing house in photo shoots with Angelina. Scandal.)

17. Heidi March 23, 2010 at 5:48 pm #

I love love love Rebecca’s work. Many years ago when she was still at Martha Stewart, I kept ending up in bidding wars with her on eBay (on vintage wedding cake toppers). She always won! Guess Martha Stewart Living has deeper pockets than me! : )

18. A March 23, 2010 at 10:01 pm #

I Love the chair, even better with the necklace. Great collection. Thanks.

19. Kate March 29, 2010 at 10:18 am #

Ooo! That chair is phenomenal. Such a great design.