20 September 5, 2012

A Cute Striped Dress

I tried this dress on in the store the other day and I was so smitten with it that I grabbed it in two colors (this one and the white/navy version), intending to keep one and return the other. I think the red version is the winner, so I put together a little style board for how I plan to wear it. It will be cute paired with tights and a cardigan when the weather finally cools off too.

September 5, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Love the shoes too – do you happen to have a link for them?

September 5, 2012 at 1:39 pm

I just took your blog class yesterday on Alt (my second class with you :) and loved it! So glad that I took that class. I’m loving that dress and that ring. I’m all about the geometrics this fall, for some reason. It just seems like a cool new take on fall fashion. Spicin’ it up a little bit.

September 5, 2012 at 1:52 pm

I love it when you come out with fashion posts right before the holiday season starts! It gives me great ideas as to what to wear… this would be awesome for our casual thanksgiving.

September 5, 2012 at 3:00 pm

That dress is super cute, but $128 is far outside my budget. Any chance you might know where to find a similar one at a cheaper price?

the domestic fringe
    September 5, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I love this dress! SO fun. You’ve styled it beautifully.

September 5, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Oh yes! I’m loving that dress, and accessorised like that, I say defo the red! Good choice :o)

September 5, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Gorgeous dress, definitely prefer it in the red. Now to figure out how to sew it myself instead …. :)

September 6, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Hey! I first saw that dress on Taylor Swift when she did her live chat and I really wanted it!

September 6, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Love those wedges!!! Was so great to finally meet you last night at West Elm!

link love 9/7 | ban.do blog
    September 7, 2012 at 10:00 am

[…] very-on-trend stripped dress to your fall wardrobe. now, what should you pair it with? nicole from making it lovely thinks our heart tote would match […]

Another Cute Striped Dress | Making it Lovely
    September 10, 2012 at 8:17 am

[…] the white/navy one, but I’m still not completely sure. Since I already played around with styling the red one, I figured I’d put together a board for this one too. Which one would you keep?Scalloped […]

Yet Another Cute Striped Dress | Making it Lovely
    September 17, 2012 at 1:04 pm

[…] comments OK. Last striped dress post, I promise! (For a while, at least.)See, when I did my other posts, some of you thought the dress was a little too expensive and wanted to see some other […]

Hilary @ My So-Called Home
    October 12, 2012 at 9:10 am

Hey Nicole, Zooey Deschanel was wearing that red dress in the last episode of New Girl! I noticed it right away :)