- Do you remember Catherine’s nursery? Well now the nursery for her baby brother James is finished. I wonder if baby James is here yet…
- Here’s how granny sandals became chic (and yes, I want a pair).
- Penelope’s bedroom is so sweet. I love all of the happy yellow!
- If you liked Eleanor’s pillowcase dress, you’re going to like all of Fable’s handmade dresses too.
- I’ve never rocked false eyelashes, but I think maybe I’d like to give it a try. (Have you?)
- Jo’s house is looking good thanks to a little help from Little Green Notebook.
- And speaking of Little Green Notebook, Jenny wants to know if you can have children and still have nice things. (I say yes.)
- Everyone has seen Mila’s daydreams by now, yes? (Go look if you haven’t yet — I’ll wait.) Well here’s an interview with Mila’s mom, Adele.