- Save your poor hands a bit of writing this holiday season with cute return address stamps and labels.
- Remember this pretty dining room? (And yes, I know I still need to show you how the trim turned out.) Well, here’s the rest of that apartment.
- I like Things Organized Neatly. (via Abbey Goes Design Scouting)
- Jordan had Moses’ first haircut documented. They went to an old-fashioned barbershop because they are awesome like that. She also wrote some excellent advice to a younger version of herself for a creative career.
- Get your craft on with a festive DIY tinsel wreath that anyone can do, in just five minutes.
- New Orla Kiely wallpaper! (via Poppytalk)
- Erin’s such a cutie.
- Kathleen’s surprise party in pink and gold looked so festive and fun.
- Jonathan Safron Foer’s new book Tree of Codes isn’t out yet, but I’m eagerly awaiting it. Look at how this “unmakeable” book was made!