- A Stormtrooper’s family album. Awwww. (More here.)
- Tips on unicycle riding. Surprisingly appropriate for everyday situations.
- A cozy solution for wire chairs in the winter.
- I love her look.
- I’ve been eying vintage luggage, but is it impractical? Probably.
I also write for Babble’s Family Style blog. Here’s what I’ve been sharing there…
- The mix of hard (stainless steel) and soft (hand-lettered calligraphy) is really beautiful.
- The prettiest camera straps. I want one for my point-and-shoot.
- You know how I said I was looking for vintage luggage? Well, I did find some vintage-looking suitcases.
- Yes! 25 ways to tie a scarf! I was in need of some new ideas.
- Cutie pie animal hats! I got the lion for August.
Enter by Wednesday to win on Making it Lovely’s Facebook page.