- Pink does love brown!
- Oof, this article on Millennial decorating trends. People are not thrilled, but is it accurate?
- I won’t be buying it (because if I’m going to spend frivolous money right now, it’s going to be on the Animal Crossing themed Switch I’m hoping I can find on the release date), but this vase was practically designed for me.
- This pink eyeshadow palette is the palette I’ve been wanting (even if I don’t love the heart packaging). Lisa Eldridge’s Subtle Pinks tutorial with it has become my everyday makeup look.
- Everything by Flesh is half off at Ulta (are they discontinuing the line?). I love their lipstick, and now it’s $9. Prize and Prime are my favorite shades.
- Daid Byrne’s SNL performances! Once in a Lifetime and Toe Jam, with exuberance.
Previous Post An Alternative Version of My Daughter's Room Makeover
Next Post Fidgets for Anxiety