'T' for Tech Filing Cabinet Goes Better With

An iPhone Goes Better With…

Perhaps you know someone who already owns an iPhone, or perhaps you’re surprising someone with one, but either way a pretty case is a good idea. And oh boy, would that Little Printer be extra credit! It won’t be available for the holidays, but they will be taking pre-orders soon.

Hello Little Printer, available 2012 from BERG on Vimeo.

Sources & Paint ColorsNeed design help? Let's work together.

You Might Also Like...

Alison @ The Peacock Diaries
    December 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Wow is that adorable! I’m not convinced it is something that is truly practical, but I would certainly have a great time printing out adorable little notes and art projects and other silly things. I wonder how much it will be…?

I’m getting my first iPhone for Christmas, so this is a fun post. I like the case, too. I have requested a sequin covered one from J Crew, but that’s kind of like wearing a party dress…maybe my iPhone will need something a little less fancy for daytime?

Molly the Waffler
    December 5, 2011 at 1:36 pm

The reading teacher in me instantly thought of how much fun something like the Little Printer would be for kids — great motivation for learning letters and decoding! The aesthetic part of me thinks the iphone case is lovely.

Tanya from Dans le Townhouse
    December 5, 2011 at 3:37 pm

That little printer is TOO cute!!

Daniela Conn
    December 5, 2011 at 6:08 pm

That printer is absolutely amazing! I must have one! You always seem to find the neatest things!

Carrie
    December 5, 2011 at 10:29 pm

LOVE the cover and the printer (ingenious!)!! Too bad I’m a hard-core android phone user… hope they come up with something as pretty and functional (applies to both accessories, right?!) soon.

Susan Hazel
    December 6, 2011 at 7:49 pm

That iPhone case is way too pretty : )

arvee
    December 6, 2011 at 11:27 pm

I’ve been reading about this printer lately! It’s so cute! ;)

HollyG
    December 7, 2011 at 4:42 pm

OMG! I love that printer! Too cute!

happyday
    December 8, 2011 at 3:04 pm

I really love this music!!!
    Anyone knows What it is? the title??

SandraK
    December 11, 2011 at 11:13 am

I could totally use the iphone printer and the crafter/painter in me wants the watercolor case. Love love love the case!!

jenny
    December 19, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Nicole! Imagine my surprise (and total delight) when I was catching up on my favorite blogs and scrolled down and saw my case! I had no idea! So sweet of you, :) and that printer is on my wishlist – I would totally put it to use! Merry Christmas xo