This is a mix of favorites (I own eight of the dozen below) and things at the top of my wish list. It just so happens everything I want to surround myself with these days is either pink (my forever favorite), or something in this mustard, copper, or toffee area.
- Short-Sleeve Wrap Dress (Rich Gold), J. Crew
Also comes in pink, navy, and black. I’ll be ordering once I can make up my mind on a color.
- Burnt Sienna Bandana, Madewell
So cute, and only $12.50.
- Fan Statement Earrings (Sand Dune), J. Crew
I have too many similar earrings, but am mighty tempted to add these too because hey, I don’t have them in this color yet.
- Camel Hair Percale Sheets, CB2
I pair these sheets with bedding in white or various shades of pink.
- Tasseled Door Decoration (Rose), Anthropologie
Also comes in a gold color and I have both because I just stick random tassels all over my house.
- Allegheny Sconce, Schoolhouse Electric
Everything about this looks yummy and perfect.
- Ten Over Ten Nail Polish (Cliff), Target
On my nails right now, and every time I catch a glimpse it makes me happy.
- Basketweave Throw (Copper), West Elm
This color against my teal sofa is so good. Super soft and cozy!
- Avianna Mules (Mustard), Target
I have these in the ‘mustard’ and ‘bone’ colors, and will wear them both to death.
- Rose Gold Razor, Oui Shave
Anybody have one? I ended up buying a Harry’s razor last year (they’re marketed toward men, though now they’ve launched Flamingo to sell to women) because it looked OK, but this is especially lovely.
- Strong Flesh Lipstick (Prime), Ulta Beauty
I tried it on a whim, looking for a peachy/brown/rose elusive “nude but better”, and it’s now my favorite lipstick.
- Textured Tunic Sweater, LOFT
I reach for this sweater often and it’s held up to many machine washes beautifully.