The title says it all. But if I could have fit it, I would’ve also included:
And This Easy No-Sew Alteration Makes it Even Better!
I’m busty and the puff sleeves on this dress were not doing me any favors. I loved everything else about it though! Midi-length with a defined waist, summery cotton eyelet, and pockets. I’m not an experienced seamstress but I thought that maybe I could create cap sleeves or get rid of them altogether, but then I realized I could just snip the elastic and change the silhouette. Easy!
- Eyelet Dress, Target (A New Day) — It comes in black and orange too, but I’m partial to the white. And those sleeves as-is are darling, just not on me.
- Hazel Glasses, Warby Parker — These were out of stock for a while but now they’re back. Sort of a round cat-eye? Very much my style.
- Crescent Moon and Star Necklace, Zoë Chicco — From the new collaboration with Justina Blakeney!
- Poppy & Polka Cat Twilly Skinny Scarf, Centinelle — I have a favorite Centinelle scarf tied around my circle bag. Looks like it’s no longer available (It’s several years old), but now I want this one! There are other sizes too.
- Julien Leather Tote Bag, Anthropologie — My love for the circle bag continues! This one is far nicer than mine.
- Fabric Face Mask, Target — A must. I keep recommending cloth masks that are inexpensive and cute, because that’s what I’m buying multiples of.
- Temple of the Sun Serpent Ring, Anthropologie — Have I already included too much Masonic imagery in this outfit? Maybe split it up?
- Boardwalk Anklet-Strap Sandals, Madewell — Or heels if you’re feeling fancy. I like these red flats with the dress too.