Honor Roll

Sometimes I come across something so cute/sweet/charming/funny/pretty/inspiring/lovely that I just want to share it with you.  These are the things that have made my  honor roll.

17 Responses to “Honor Roll”

1. Melissa I August 27, 2010 at 11:55 am #

Enjoyed this roll very much!

2. Jen K August 27, 2010 at 11:57 am #

Love the redesign of Pancakes and French Fries! You did a great job! The header is fantastic, super cute!

3. brooke @ claremont road August 27, 2010 at 12:58 pm #

I’m so sad that I didn’t know about those cake toppers (or they weren’t around) when I got married in 2008! We went topper-less because we just couldn’t find anything that was “us,” but those are perfect. Drats!

Also, love your use of Buttermilk on Pancakes and French Fries :) Very cute redesign!

4. Ashly August 27, 2010 at 3:17 pm #

My husband and I had a Small Object wedding cake topper – http://thesmallobject.com/stenopad/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/wedding160BLOG.jpg
    It became one of my favorite details at our wedding.

5. Shannon August 27, 2010 at 5:09 pm #

Oh, gosh. A friend showed me Marcel the other day and I watched it over and over. Adorable.

6. liz @ bon temps beignet August 27, 2010 at 5:28 pm #

Those wedding cake toppers are adorable!

We used ‘dia de los muertos’ themed bride & groom to top our homemade rice krispy treat groom’s cake. We found the set in a voodoo shop on Bourbon street the day before our wedding. You can see it here (scroll half way down)

7. FabulousTerrah August 27, 2010 at 9:50 pm #

Off to explore! It’s funny how much I look forward to your honor roll posts. ;)

8. Samantha August 27, 2010 at 11:16 pm #

Thank you so much for sharing all of these little lovelies! Also I am so glad you posted about your favorite luggage. I have never seen that Editor Collection and I LOVE it. One more thing to add to my wish list. :)

9. Shilo August 28, 2010 at 3:44 am #

I’m totally with you on the airmail stripe love. It makes me endlessly happy to know a friend or family member will get them in their morning mailbox with every letter I send back home to the states.

10. Skye August 28, 2010 at 8:28 pm #

I’m so glad you shared the link to She’s Got the Magic. The first time I’d seen someone doing a time lapse of pregnancy was in Amelie (courtesy of Bill Cote) and I thought it was a grand idea. Did you see the other series, Walk to 40 Weeks, from Pacing the Panic Room? Are you going to try this with your pregnancy? I want to with my next one. :-)

11. Chymecindy August 28, 2010 at 11:42 pm #

Lovely finds…

12. joy August 29, 2010 at 12:15 am #

Oh wow! Thanks Nicole for the sweet shout-out! ;)
    -Joy

13. Josie August 29, 2010 at 3:57 am #

$135 for a wedding cake topper is ridiculous!! Cute yes but way overpriced.

14. Stacy of KSW August 29, 2010 at 8:07 pm #

Oh me oh my! I am in love with the Editor Series luggage! Thanks for sharing that, have you seen Amy Butler’s new line? Obviously, I’m hooked

15. Katie August 30, 2010 at 9:47 pm #

I hadn’t seen jamie’s packaging before. so cute! wonder if petal-blossom-rainbow helped with the illustrations?? ;)

1. Eleanor’s Headboard? | Making it Lovely - December 6, 2010

[…] I saw this crazy cool headboard by johnny vintage on Oh Joy. Then I linked to it in one of my Honor Roll posts. Fast forward three months, and a reader sees the same style of headboard in a twin-size for sale on […]