The kind you decorate with, not eat.
Sometimes I like to play the game of “I would get rid of my black and white sofa for _____.” A scalloped sofa is the answer. This vignette by Lindsey Lane Design from her Park Avenue project is perfection. (And dang it, I’ll take some swing-arm lamps too!)
Certain design elements are likely to be forever favorites of mine. Stripes, polka dots, the color pink, and yes, scallops. I have one of the picture frames below, and I keep holding on to my pink kids’ scallop table because it’s so cute, even though I don’t have a great place for it. If I can’t snap my fingers and make a scalloped sofa appear, touches of it here and there are enough to keep me happy.
- AERIN Wave Gallery Frames, Williams-Sonoma
- Scalloped Swing-Arm Sconce, Coleen and Company
- White Scalloped Cake Stand, Pier 1
- Red Scalloped Napkins, Pottery Barn
- Bunny Williams Scalloped Sofa, Ballard Designs
- Regina Scallop Banquette, One Kings Lane
- Scalloped Flush Mount, Coleen and Company
- Suzette Ceiling Mount, Ballard Designs
- Emily and Meritt Scallop Bedding, PB Teen
- Pique Bedding, Biscuit
- Scallop Dot Embroidered Organic Sheet Set, Pottery Barn
- Scallop Wall Shelf, Crate & Kids
- Pillowfort Scallop Kids’ Accent Table, Target